ABAQUS Unified FEA Introduction (Finite Element Analysis)PRO MECH Training
Trainee will be able to â€¦
- Use Abaqus/CAE to create complete finite element models.
- Use Abaqus/CAE to submit and monitor analysis jobs.
- Use Abaqus/CAE to view and evaluate simulation results.
- Solve structural analysis problems using Abaqus/Standard and Abaqus/Explicit.
- Including the effects of material non-linearity, large deformations and contacts.
- Lesson 1 Overview of Abaqus
- Lesson 2 Working with geometry in Abaqus
- Lesson 3 Working with models created outside Abaqus
- Lesson 4 Material and section properties
- Lesson 5 Assemblies in Abaqus
- Lesson 6 Steps, output, loads and boundary conditions
- Lesson 7 Meshing imported and native geometry
- Lesson 8 Job management and results visualization
- Lesson 9 Linear static analysis
- Lesson 10 Adding material and geometric nonlinearity
- Lesson 11 Multistep analysis in Abacus
- Lesson 12 Constrains and Connections
- Lesson 13 Contact
- Lesson 14 Dynamic analysis
- Lesson 15 Analyzing nonlinear quasi-static problems
- Lesson 16 Heat transfer and thermal stress analysis
- Appendix 1 Introduction to finite element analysis FEA
- Appendix 2 Element selection criteria
- Appendix 3 More on contact