CATIA Prismatic Machining Fundamentals (2.5-Axis)PRO MECH Training
Trainee will learn how to use various functionalities common across all the Machining workbenches in CATIA. Also the fundamentals of creating and simulating a Manufacturing Program. Also will learn to create 2.5 Axis Milling operations and use the functionalities for creating Prismatic Machining and Rework Areas.
- Explore the Machine Programming workbench and various Machining functionalities.
- Define the Machining Infrastructure.
- Create Tools and Tool Assemblies.
- Define Prismatic Machining Operations.
- Replay and simulate the tool path.
- Simulate the machine in the Live Simulation Environment.
- Generate Numerical Control (NC) Outpu