CATIA Sheet Metal Design EssentialsPRO MECH Training
Trainee will learn how to design a sheetmetal part using associative feature-based modeling. Integrating both standard and user-defined stamped features into his designs and calculate the resulting flat patterns in accordance with either the standard bend allowances or his company’s bend allowance tables.
- Create a sheet metal part using wall and bend features.
- Create stamped features.
- Use pre-defined sheet metal parameters.
- Manage folded and unfolded views.
- Export a finished flat pattern.
- Create and manage a welded part.
- Generate weld reports
- Create an annotated drawing.