The Vaskibend family is an energy efficient, highly accurate bending solution which, like all Vaski machines, is all electric. The machine was developed with superb part quality and production efficiency in mind, while its modular concept allows a wide range of automation alternatives, thus enabling the flexibility required to meet the most diverse and specific needs.
The Vaskibend family provides an energy-efficient, all-electric, and precise bending solution that emphasizes part quality and production efficiency. Its modular design offers a range of automation options and flexibility to meet specific needs.
• Servo-electric bending machine.
• Low maintenance requirement.
• Servo drives and motors: Beckho.
• Bending force 400 KN.
• Modern easy-to-use touch screen operator interface.
• Energy efficiency.
• Flat bar width 150-260 mm and thickness 3-20 mm.
• Automatic tool magazine.
• Flexibly customizable tool turret.
Beckho open-control platform.
Control Rodstein NC- software build on Automatic bending angle verification and Correction based on machine vision.
Aerospace & Defense
Energy & materials
Transportation & Mobility